This year's local Store focus is none other than Liquor Hut.
We feature one of the City of Houston's gems for barrel selections picking more than a dozen of well loved barrels through out the years.
The line up includes:
Liquor Hut Old Weller Antique
Liquor Hut Four Roses
1792 Full Proof
Buffalo Trace Single barrel
The Tasting of Vintage bottles are on a first come first serve basis
with only 50 seats available.
The tasting will be held during the VIP hour starting at 6:15 pm.
Once you have been checked in at the door, proceed directly upstairs and down the hallway to the Tasting Room for the sign up sheet.
- 1970's 1 Gallon Early Times Old style Bourbon
- 1970's 1.75 Michter's King Tutankhamun 22k Gold Decanter
- 1980's Early times Bourbon 86 Proof
- 1960's Old Forester Bottled in Bond Decanter
- 1970's Old Taylor 86 proof (National Distillers)
- 1960's Glenlivet-Tomintoul Scotch Whisky
***Please note, that these bottles are very old and there is no way to tell the fill level exactly on some of the bottles. If for any reason a bottle runs out before all is served a replacement vintage will be served.