Join Bour-Bon Vivant, Adam Harris as he walks you through ALL 5 of Knob Creek's Limited Edition series.
Join Tullamore Dew Brand Ambassador, Jennifer Farrell as she walks you through her Native Spirit, the iconic Irish Whiskey, Tullamore Dew.
The Tasting of Vintage bottles are on a first come first serve basis
with only 50 seats available.
The tasting will be held during the VIP hour starting at 6:15 pm.
Once you have been checked in at the door, proceed directly upstairs and down the hallway to the Tasting Room for the sign up sheet.
- 1970's 1 Gallon Early Times Old style Bourbon
- 1970's 1.75 Michter's King Tutankhamun 22k Gold Decanter
- 1980's Early times Bourbon 86 Proof
- 1960's Old Forester Bottled in Bond Decanter
- 1970's Old Taylor 86 proof (National Distillers)
- 1960's Glenlivet-Tomintoul Scotch Whisky
***Please note, that these bottles are very old and there is no way to tell the fill level exactly on some of the bottles. If for any reason a bottle runs out before all is served a replacement vintage will be served.